- Spinal manipulative therapy (adjusting) – Using hands on techniques to move joints that are not working/moving as well as they should.
- Extremity manipulative therapy – manipulation to joints such as shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles, etc…
- Soft-tissue specialties — Neuromuscular Reeducation and The Graston Technique
- Flexion-distraction therapy
- Dry Needling Therapy
- Physiotherapy machines – the use of advanced machines to help relax muscles and decrease inflammation
- Ultrasound and various types of electric muscle stimulation
- Stretching and exercise programs – patients are encouraged to be active in their care with home stretches and exercises
We have a referral network of massage therapist, acupuncturists, physical therapists and other specialty medical providers that we work with if the need arises for our patients.