Interested in becoming a new patient? We’d love to become a part of your healthcare team!
The best way to do this, is to give our office a call at (802) 863-2272. To make the process smoother, have your insurance information ready. Don’t forget to check out our insurance information page to learn more about the insurance plans we do and don’t accept/participate with.
After our call, you’ll need to fill out new patient paperwork. You can find this paperwork at the bottom of this page.
Wondering what to expect? Here are our typical new patient procedures:
- Check in 15 minutes prior to appointment time
- Complete New Patient Paperwork (if you haven’t already).
- Vitals (i.e. blood pressure, pulse)
- Doctor’s interview of patient: chief complaint history, past health history, review of systems, family health history, social/personal history
- Examination of patient: posture, range of motion, chiropractic, orthopedic and neurological exams
- Imaging of patient (if deemed necessary). We do not image in our office. We refer to University of Vermont Medical Center (UVMMC) and Clear Choice Medical for x-rays and Vermont Open MRI and UVMMC for MRIs. We do not routinely send every patient for x-rays or imaging.
- Time frame for initial visit: 1 – 1.5 hours